About our Clinic
Our low-cost Wellness Clinic offers basic prevention veterinary services and may also be able to assist with diagnosing and treating common illnesses. A $45-55 exam fee is required. Appointments are required and can be made online here or by texting or calling 610-566-1370.
- Please call 610-566-1370 x 260 when you arrive. You will be checked-in by a receptionist and given the option for an In-Person or Curbside appointment.
- If you choose in-person:
- Masks are required if you are planning to have your appointment in person.
- Only 1 person may be present in the exam room for the appointment. Any party with small children or animals other than those who are not being seen may opt for a curbside appointment instead.
- If you choose to do curbside:
- A technician will then come get your pet and take him/her to see the vet while you remain in your car.
- The doctor will call you after the exam and a receptionist will collect payment over the phone.
Expect to be here for about an hour and please wear a mask when you are in the building.
When booking, we highly recommend Preventative Packages for your pet, which offer $40-$54 savings. We offer the following packages:
- Juvenile (6mo-1y): Exam, 1-year Rabies, DHPP or FVRCP booster, Dewormer, Heartworm test, Bloodwork including fecal
- *Adult Wellness (1-7y): Exam, 3-year Rabies, 3-year DHPP or FVRCP, Lyme test, Bloodwork including fecal & urinalysis*Package is also available without vaccines.
- *Senior Wellness (7-10y): Exam, 3-year Rabies, 3-year DHPP or FVRCP, Lyme test, Senior bloodwork including fecal & urinalysis*Package is also available without vaccines.
- *Geriatric Wellness (10+y): Exam, 3-year Rabies, Lyme test, Geriatric bloodwork including fecal & urinalysis*Package is also available without vaccines.
- If you plan on doing any packages, please be prepared to bring your pet's fresh urine and fecal sample to the exam.
Has your vet recommended seeing an ophthalmologist or is your pet having eye issues? Providence Animal Center’s Wellness Clinic is now offering ophthalmology services thanks to world-renowned Dr. Gustavo Aguirre, board-certified Veterinary Ophthalmologist (DACVO).
Appointments are required. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Aguirre, text 610-566-1370 or call 610-566-1370 x 1.
Tuesday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Full payment is due at time of services. Cash, money order, credit card or debit card are accepted. No personal checks or CareCredit.
Please note, if on the day of a scheduled spay/neuter surgery, it is determined that the scheduled dog or cat is already spayed or neutered, there is no refund.
While our Wellness Clinic is open to all members of the community, we realize some are more in need than others. It is our hope that those who can afford our services may help subsidize the care for those who cannot by making a donation.