Thank you for visiting our Wish List and helping to care for our homeless pets!
Donations can be dropped-off at any time to our Adoption Center, located at 555 Sandy Bank Road, in Media.
Please note, our donation drop-off location has changed.
Please drive left around the Adoption Center and against the side of the building, to the right, you will see a standalone outdoor kennel. This kennel is designated for incoming donations.
Please also view our Amazon Wish List.
We can only accept the items listed. Please scroll down to see a list of items that we cannot accept.
- Cream cheese (blocks) - to dispense medication
- String cheese & hot dogs or SPAM for dog training
- Brown paper bags – lunch-sized (for dog enrichment)
- Peanut butter (xylitol free)
- Hand sanitizer pumps
- Cat toys including feather wands, easy-to-clean small plastic balls with bells inside, laser pointers, cardboard scratchers – we suggest cat scratchers from Stretch and Scratch (use coupon code SHELTER for discount)
- Wine corks (for cat toys)
- Canned dog & cat food
- Dry cat & dog food
- Bully sticks, rawhides, antler chew bones (not made in China, please)
- Kitten Milk Replacement (KMR)
- Small heating pads (with adjustable heat settings)
- Cat litter
- Paper towels
- Lysol or disinfectant wipes
- Laundry detergent
- Quart-sized Ziploc bags
- Cat treats
- Baby food jars (meat only)
- Soft dog treat (like Pup-Peroni)
- Dish soap
- Puppy pads
- Chicken broth for “broth bowl” treats for the dogs
- Slip leashes
- No-pull dog harnesses (medium & large)
- 2-sided scrubbing sponges
- Antibacterial hand soap
- Toilet paper
- Cat Kuranda beds
- The Surro-Kitty®
- Easter eggs for “kitty kongs” – an enrichment treat for our cats!
- KONG Wobblers, size L
- Latex gloves – sizes M, L & XL
- Dog KONG toys, sizes M, L & XL
- Extracts for scent therapy (raspberry, coconut, orange, lavender)
- Sentry calming collars for dogs (sizes M & L)
- All-aluminum Kuranda dog beds in Large. Purchase through Amazon or donate a bed.
- Gas cards to help us gas up for our rescue missions!
- Gift cards to PetSmart and Petco to buy enrichment items such as
- Small paper food trays
- Toothbrushes (for culturing)
- Gently used towels, washcloths and pillow cases
- Gently used crates and carriers
A note about opened food: We can accept it as long as it is in the original bag and not expired.
- Chalkboard markers
- Paper clips
- Post-its (3×3 size preferred)
- Copy/printer paper (20lb, jam-proof)
- Unused pens (black or blue ink only)
- Black fine-point markers
LAPTOPS AND TABLETS: We accept working AND non-working laptops and tablets. If they are working, they can assist with adoption processing. If they are not working, we can recycle them for money to care for our pets!
- Surgical gowns
- Surgical supplies such as gloves, suture material, gauze, surgical drape, IV fluids, IV lines
- Tube socks to make heating pads
- Ophthalmic instruments
- Unopened, prescription dog and cat food (that is not expired, please)
- Pulse Ox
- Ultrasonic cleaner
Thank you for thinking of us but sadly we cannot accept the following items:
- Shredded paper
- Stuffed animals
- Quilts, blankets and comforters
- Mattress covers
- Litter boxes (new or used)
- Dog strollers
- Table cloths
- Human clothing or shoes
- Unlabeled containers/bags of food
- Ink/toner cartridges
- Any small animal or reptile items (rabbit cages, tanks, etc.)
- Used cat trees