Thank you for visiting our Wish List and helping to care for our homeless pets!
Donations can be dropped-off at any time to our Adoption Center, located at 555 Sandy Bank Road, in Media.
Please note, our donation drop-off location has changed.
Please drive left around the Adoption Center and against the side of the building, to the right, you will see three standalone outdoor kennels. The third kennel is designated for incoming donations.
Please also view our Amazon Wish List.
We can only accept the items listed. Please scroll down to see a list of commonly asked items that we cannot accept.
- Brown paper bags – lunch-sized (for dog enrichment)
- Peanut butter (xylitol free)
- Hand sanitizer pumps
- Cat toys including feather wands, easy-to-clean small plastic balls with bells inside, laser pointers, cardboard scratchers – we suggest cat scratchers from Stretch and Scratch (use coupon code SHELTER for discount)
- Wine corks (for cat toys)
- Canned dog & cat food
- Dry cat & dog food
- String cheese & hot dogs or SPAM for dog training
- Bully sticks, rawhides, antler chew bones (not made in China, please)
- Cream cheese (blocks) - to dispense meds & fill KONGs
- Kitten Milk Replacement (KMR)
- Small heating pads (with adjustable heat settings)
- Cat litter
- Paper towels
- Lysol or disinfectant wipes
- Laundry detergent
- Quart-sized Ziploc bags
- Cat treats
- Baby food jars (meat only)
- Soft dog treat (like Pup-Peroni)
- Dish soap
- Puppy pads
- Chicken broth for “broth bowl” treats for the dogs
- Slip leashes
- No-pull dog harnesses (medium & large)
- 2-sided scrubbing sponges
- Antibacterial hand soap
- Toilet paper
- Cat Kuranda beds
- The Surro-Kitty®
- Easter eggs for “kitty kongs” – an enrichment treat for our cats!
- KONG Wobblers, size L
- Latex gloves – sizes M, L & XL
- Dog KONG toys, sizes M, L & XL
- Extracts for scent therapy (raspberry, coconut, orange, lavender)
- Sentry calming collars for dogs (sizes M & L)
- All-aluminum Kuranda dog beds in Large. Purchase through Amazon or donate a bed.
- Gas cards to help us gas up for our rescue missions!
- Gift cards to PetSmart and Petco to buy enrichment items such as
- Small paper food trays
- Toothbrushes (for culturing)
- Gently used towels, washcloths and pillow cases
- Gently used crates and carriers
A note about opened food: We can accept it as long as it is in the original bag and not expired.
- Chalkboard markers
- Paper clips
- Post-its (3×3 size preferred)
- Copy/printer paper (20lb, jam-proof)
- Unused pens (black or blue ink only)
- Black fine-point markers
LAPTOPS AND TABLETS: We accept working AND non-working laptops and tablets. If they are working, they can assist with adoption processing. If they are not working, we can recycle them for money to care for our pets!
- Surgical gowns
- Surgical supplies such as gloves, suture material, gauze, surgical drape, IV fluids, IV lines
- Tube socks to make heating pads
- Ophthalmic instruments
- Unopened, prescription dog and cat food (that is not expired, please)
- Pulse Ox
- Ultrasonic cleaner
Thank you for thinking of us but sadly we cannot accept the following items:
- Shredded paper
- Stuffed animals
- Quilts, blankets and comforters
- Mattress covers
- Litter boxes (new or used)
- Dog strollers
- Table cloths
- Human clothing or shoes
- Unlabeled containers/bags of food
- Ink/toner cartridges
- Any small animal or reptile items (rabbit cages, tanks, etc.)
- Used cat trees