Foster a Pet
Be A Lifesaver - Foster
Our Center has only so much space but thanks to the work of foster families, we are able to double the number of animals we can rescue!
Foster parents are always needed for kittens, dogs and puppies. Some pets need as little as 2 weeks of care while others may need a few months.
No matter how little or as much time as you can dedicate, there’s an animal that would benefit from your help.
Foster homes are most needed for:
- Pets that cannot live with other pets
- Large dogs over 50 lbs who are stressed in the shelter environment
- Animals that are extremely shy or timid
- Moms with nursing kittens or puppies
- Motherless kittens needing to be bottle-fed
- Orphaned puppies and kittens ages 4-8 weeks that can eat on their own