NEED A PLACE FOR YOUR FURRY FRIEND TO STRETCH THEIR LEGS?
Now you can rent one!
For a $15 administrative fee + a suggested minimum $15 donation/dog, you and your canine best friend(s) can have free roam of our 13,000+ square-feet of fenced-in yard located on our campus, behind our Wellness Clinic.
To keep our play yard safe, we’re limiting this to 3 adult dogs per family per session. To avoid any confrontations, these dogs should already live together.
Retractable leashes are NOT allowed. Vaccines are strongly recommended and encouraged.
PAC's Rent-a-Pen program is currently closed. Please stay tuned for any updates regarding the program's re-opening date.
Play Yard Rules
- Pick up poop and deposit in receptacle. We have provided bag stations attached to the fencing throughout the yard.
- Guardian must remain with dog(s) in yard.
- Exit yard at designated time as other users may be in vehicle waiting for your departure. There are no PAC staff members present during this rental. Your dog, or the dog after or before your rental may not enjoy other dogs. For this reason, we ask that you depart promptly when your time has expired.
- Close gates securely when you vacate yard.
- Retractable leashes are NOT allowed.
- Dog must be leashed to and from the yard.
- Due to the nature of the work that we do on campus, dogs who are fully vaccinated are strongly recommended.
- If another customer is still in the yard when your time begins, or in case of emergency, please call (267)-400-1824.