Surrender Your Pet
Please keep in mind that Providence Animal Center is a lifesaving organization and can only accept pets by appointment, as our space and resources allow.
There may be other options
We are committed to helping you keep your furry friend in your family, forever. Before proceeding, please check out the resources below.
I am looking to surrender because of:
I need to surrender my pet
If you have exhausted all your options and feel you must surrender your pet, please fill out the appropriate form below, but please keep in mind that it can take up to 7 days to 14 days to receive a reply email once a surrender form has been submitted.
We are not contracted to take in any stray cats or dogs. Please contact your closest open intake shelter.
*If this is animal has been adopted from us and it is emergency please text or call us at 610-566-4575.*
* If the animal is not adopted from us and you need immediate placement. Please reach out to your local open intake shelter.*
Please also keep in mind the following:
- If you must find placement immediately for your pet, please contact your local open access, animal control facility.
- An evaluation of your pet by a PAC representative is needed prior to the Center accepting for adoption.
- A lifesaving fee will be required to assist with the care of your pet while they wait for a new home.
- Depending on the behavior or medical needs we may not be able to accept the animal into our center.
- Your pet may require Vet care prior to surrender, such as:
- Wellness check
- *These services can be provided through our low-cost Wellness Clinic or through your private veterinarian.
- At your scheduled surrender appointment please be prepared with all papers relevant to your pet’s history, including medical records.