on your bark, get set, save lives!
Join us for our biggest event of the year! Register today to walk or run in our unique dog-friendly 5K at Rose Tree Park on Saturday, October 23rd with your four-legged best friend or a shelter dog. Dog-friendly dogs are welcome but not required. The more funds we raise, the more lives we save! Proceeds 100% support our lifesaving center.
After the 5K, enjoy a Fall Festival that includes dog contests, a vaccine & microchipping clinic, nail trims, food trucks, local business vendors, raffles, music, a PAC Alum kissing booth, face painting, arts & crafts and so much more!
Can’t be with us at Rose Tree Park? You can participate virtually from wherever you are! Just click on REGISTER NOW. Be sure to start a fundraising page so that you can raise funds to support homeless animals and receive cool prizes!
Questions? Contact the PAC Events team at 610-566-4575 x267 or Events@providenceAC.org.
All registrants who plan to run in person will need to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination on the day of. Runners can also choose to run virtually - any time, any place - on October 23rd
2021 Fundraising Incentives!
We're proud to announce our 2021 fundraising incentives! By popular demand, the hoodie is BACK! These unique items can only be earned by registrants - that's you - and hitting fundraising goals along the way.
- When you earn $100, you'll get a limited-edition 2021 tee!
- When you earn $175, you'll score the tee and a PAC 2022 calendar!
- When you earn $250, you'll nab the tee, calendar and a PAC stainless steel tumbler!
- When you earn $500, you'll receive the tee, calendar, tumbler & a Bark in the Park hoodie!
- When you earn $1,000, you'll get all of those plus VIP access to, among other things, dog-friendly yoga before the race kicks off on the big day.
Speaking of goals, be sure to set a personal goal to help us hit our overall goal of $150,000.