Surrender Your Pet
Please keep in mind that Providence Animal Center is a lifesaving organization and can only accept pets by appointment, as our space and resources allow.
There may be other options
We are committed to helping you keep your furry friend in your family, forever. Before proceeding, please check out the resources below.
I am looking to surrender because of:
I need to surrender my pet
If you have exhausted all your options and feel you must surrender your pet, please fill out the appropriate form below, but please keep in mind that it can take up to 7 days to receive a reply email once a surrender form has been submitted.
Please also keep in mind the following:
- If you must find placement immediately for your pet, please contact your local open access, animal control facility.
- An evaluation of your pet by a PAC representative is needed prior to the Center accepting for adoption.
- A lifesaving fee will be required to assist with the care of your pet while they wait for a new home.
- Your pet may require Vet care prior to surrender, such as:
- Wellness check
- *These services can be provided through our low-cost Wellness Clinic or through your private veterinarian.
- At your scheduled surrender appointment please be prepared with all papers relevant to your pet’s history, including medical records.